I never do anything like this, but I've been totally ON. IT. with some gifts lately - so I'm feeling pretty confident. ;)
What should you get your kids for Christmas?
Let's do it!
1. Doctor Set. This baby is less than $10! This doctor set comes with a lot of fun, pretty heavy duty accessories, and the case is well constructed, too. Here's the link: https://amzn.to/36cMPmw
2. Spelling Puzzles. There are 26 word puzzles for sight word help, and a little case that helps kids keep their puzzle pieces stable as they build. It's perfect for the beginning reader. We work on this as I cook dinner, and Tuck does a great job with a little help. It's an awesome reinforcement! Here's the link: https://amzn.to/31KrlKw
3. Food Truck. This is a little pricey (still under $100!!), but it comes with a ton of great extras. Lots of food, baskets, trash can, register + play money, and even paper to take orders. The little bell is super cute, the horn works, and there's even a microwave. This kind of imaginative play is my favorite. Warning though, don't wait until Christmas Eve to put this sucker together. Here's the link: https://amzn.to/2BO2N92
4. Travel BCOZZY. This is a staple for road trips and plane rides. It's perfect for kids, and it's super soft. Here's the link: https://amzn.to/31N0rSl
5. Nap Pad. This is the gift that keeps on giving. Note: You have to fill it with your own king sized pillows, so plan for that. I used Wal-Mart pillows. Tuck uses this thing constantly ... especially since we only have wood floors downstairs. Here's the link: https://amzn.to/2WkkBSu
And there we are!
If you've got any great gift ideas, send 'em my way. I'm starting to make my list for a sweet six-year-old.
PS - These links earn me a small commission. Thank you for your support!
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.