1. I've been soaking up every sweet moment with these girls. Half of them have been on the squad with me for four whole, long, huge years. When we're done this weekend, I'll be one very sad Mama T. It sounds pretty cliche and a whole buncha corny, but I'm so glad I got to be a part of their lives.
2. This boy has a new bedroom in a new house. And he's been sleeping like a champion under that pull down Africa map. The man I bought it from said that he placed a similar map of the world above his daughter's bed, and each night, they'd go over the countries together. Then he told me that she was doing mission work in Haiti and that she'd been all over the world. That made my heart smile a little.
3. This is my new writing location. Notice the cookies are super duper handy.
4. Tuck had a Valentine's Day party at daycare. Are there any other mothers out there that completely get stumped by v-day treats? Holy cow. It takes me daaaaaaays to figure out what to send. Because my kid doesn't get candy, you guys. I know, I know. I'm evil.
5. Look at that sweet baby. That's my new niece. And she's perfection.
6. Some days are discouraging. Friends make those days infinitely better.
7. The Brother and Sister-in-Law got Tuck a Highlights subscription for Christmas. It was literally one of the best gifts he's ever gotten. They have a two and under version and he LOVES them. You have young kids to buy for? Highlights all the way.
8. Meet my friend Becki. We make music videos 90% of the time that we're together. This is T Swift. Sometimes we dance. It's not cute, but damn it's funny.
9. Tuck's room is lacking some key features ... like a dresser. Or a bookshelf. Or everything but a crib, rug, rocker, and Africa map. I'm trying to decide what I really want to do, and often waffle on this amaze balls tent on Amazon that's a VW van. How badly does a little boy need a dresser anyway? The only time he's in his room anyway is to sleep. I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of this additional space. His room is big, you guys. Any ideas are welcome, because me? Not a decorator.
[And no, those posters aren't hung with just any kind of tape. It's chevron aqua tape. BFF Suzy about tanned my rear when she saw this picture. Thought I'd lost my mind.]
[Other side note: Have you seen Caravan Shoppe? LOVE that place. Thats where all of those posters are from + the one in my kitchen that says, "A life lived in fear is a life half lived." Because so damn true, you guys. So true.]
And that's life lately. Lots of change, lots of new, and lots of exciting. Momma always preaches to me that spring always comes. I've never doubted her.
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.