1) School starts in two days, so I'm currently elbow deep in crock pot recipes and breakfast recipes because I'm obviously going to make The General breakfast from scratch every day and please send help.
2) Do you ever call your momma and tell her all about the things you've read on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter that you should not have read, honey?
Let me give you a few for instances:
- Your babies were taken away. Commence 93024583 posts regarding that sad and typically personal story.
- Your baby's poop schedule.
- Your daddy dying .38472 seconds ago and you're on the way to the hospital/funeral home/house to go "check things out". (I made up the "check things out" part because I obviously lack tact.)
- Any form of surgery picture. Scars. Staples. Blood oozing from open, gaping wounds.
- Your baby's actual poop.
- Passive aggressive posts about the lady that yelled at you needing Jesus, but you were Christian enough to just walk away, and totally Christian enough to really bash her in a very super duper mature fashion on your Instagram (with a picture of her).
- Let's just say passive aggressive anything - like car seat requirements, guns, politics, and being vegan.
- Your baby. Pooping.
There is so much side eye going on when I read through social media lately, I can't even. #basicbecky
3) I've thought about it a lot, and I'm really just still not over this comment on a recent cheer competition judge's sheet:
Because what does that really even mean?
4) This article was on my FB recently. Have you read the book? We have two copies at my house #thankyoujesusamen and I don't actually read the words because it's the saddest. kid. book. ever. I make up a story about how a boy grows up and his mom checks on him a lot. Then, he has his own family and most importantly: HIS MOM DOESN'T FREAKING DIE AT THE END OF THE BOOK.
5) This is how we feel about school starting in two days:
Panicking has commenced. My dry cleaning has been picked up. After school snacks are in the car. My calendar is updated. And my Diet Mountain Dew has been re-stocked.
I love you like I love what your mom posts on Facebook,
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.