Today, I'm linking up with three of my new favorite people: Pinterest Told Me To, The Larson Lingo, and Mix & Match Family.
1. What we're eating this week? Lawd. I've been struggling with toddler food for daaaaaays, you guys. What makes your almost-two-year-old sit down to eat? Anyone have a suggestion? In the mean time, I'm trying these this week --
2. What I'm reminiscing about? If you caught yesterday -- I reminisced about every time I almost drove my mother to drink. She's a saint.
3. What I'm loving ... Super big tough one. It's a cross between these awesome earrings for $8 or this freaking awesome tent from Little Brave Ones. Won't it be spectacular in The General's explorer room? Confession: I have an obsession with aqua.
4. What we've been up to is a lot of outside time. 70 degree days + the end of school? The days are long and perfect, and I can't get enough of this sweet, sweet boy.
4. What I'm dreading is reading the 1,000000000 research papers that are about to flood my desk + life. #prayforbecky
5. What I'm working on .... What I'm working on .... What I'm working on .... Besides the Diet Mountain Dew next to me .... Nothing.
6. What I'm excited about ... The current countdown in my classroom reads 16 days. Sooner if you're a senior, but I don't want to talk about that because the grading, you guys. The grading.
7. What I'm reading ... The librarian and I just finished The Perfect Victim. Holy. Goodness. Sakes. It's horrifying and may have given me a bad dream or three. What started my interest initially is that the guy/stalker/kidnapper/horrific man was just up for parole in California. They went ahead and said no thanks to that.
8. I'm currently listening to One Republic and Sara Bareilles, and I'm in love.
9. What I'm wearing is the norm. Khakis and a school pullover. #teacheruniform
10. Weekend plans include lawn work, maybe a wedding, and possibly a Garage Night with the Besties. I love my tribe.
11. Next month? Summer break. Days that look a whole, whole bunch just like this:
12. Bonus question - what else is new? Not a bunch. But don't forget to enter my Mother's Day cooler giveaway! :)
I love you people like I love windows down weather,
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.