I'm just back for another super quick installment of Tuesday Tapas.
To the point.
Here are the things that I adore this week:
1) Caitlyn Siehl ... Her book is on my bedside table. What drew me first to her was the line, "I am not a place for cowards," and I sort of thought to myself ... yes. Yes I like her already.
Here's the link to her Tumblr account: Passing Through
2) MercyMe's new song. Ohhhh, it's good. So, so good.
3) And because I can't help myself --
I have two articles coming out on Her View From Home in the next two weeks. Getting up early is doing good things for me. Except on Friday. For some reason, I just can't make myself get up early on Friday morning.
If you're still looking for all the things:
- Mumford and Sons sing Amazing Grace and it's terrible, but I love it.
- I made The Boyfriend listen to S-Town and I think he actually maybe hates me for it.
That's all. :)
Charge at the week, kids.
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.