1. Say what? I changed my name on Facebook. So sorry if that's confusing, but I am identifying less and less with that Thumann life and more and more with that Cooper life.
I'll still be Thumann at school because #taxes, but even that will slowly change, I suppose.
Let me know what you think should happen here because ... uh ... URLs are kinda hard to change, apparently. Anyone have any sparkling ideas?
2. Did you donate to Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival yet? They've got a Kickstarter campaign going and I'm a big, big fan of chasing after your wild whispers. Here's the LINK and as of right now, they're about $1500 short. The campaign is an all or nothing kinda thing and they've got until July 23 to meet their goal.
3. Since I published Jesica's poem, I've had people ask how they should go about being featured on Team Thumann. It's really pretty simple: ask. You have a poem or article or something important to say? By all means, let me know. I'm happy to give you a platform (within reason, of course).
4. Our days this summer have been jam packed with *stuff*. Today, I finally just took a second and didn't take The Gen anywhere. We slept in, had a good breakfast, and we've been jacking around all day and on our own schedule. Summer is somehow halfway over and I'm just now starting to settle into our days. I seem to ask this question over and over and over, but where does the time go, guys?
5. And ... dare I ask ... anyone have any good ideas for breakfast in the morning when school starts?
So that's it! Not a ton going on over here, and thank the sweet, sweet Lord for that.
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.