Happy Saturday, friends! I checked in on Instagram to see if you were interested in what's going on over here at mi casa, and everyone said yes! So here we go! Here's a weekly roundup of recipes, Amazon finds, and accounts to follow that I've found this week!
Part One: Meal Plan For the Week
Monday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup - Using a rotisserie chicken because we lazy here.
Tuesday: Creamed Chipped Beef On Toast - It's an old school recipe that my mom used to make. Comfort food at it's best.
Wednesday: Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos - Use the rest o' the rotisserie chicken from Monday.
Thursday: French Toast - We do breakfast for Thursdays every week.
Friday: Tuck goes to his dad, Craig takes me out to dinner
Sunday: Cacio e Pepo - Because on Sunday nights, I always feel more ambitious.
Snacks: Homemade Granola Bars because WHO AM I
Part Two: Things I Can't Live Without
1) Deli Containers: They come in a pack of 48. They stack well, can stand the freezer, and they fit in lunch boxes. They're perfect for snacks, or for leftovers. If they get stained or yucky, I don't feel bad about tossing them in the recycle bin. We've ordered them three different times. They are ah-ma-zing.
2) Steve Madden Sneakers: These have a slight heel, and are SUPER comfortable. Like ... they are surprisingly comfortable. Craig rolls his eyes at the cheetah/camo combo, but I luuuuurve them.
3) THESE JOGGERS: Just ... run. Okay? Just run and get them and praise Jesus for them each night.
4) Every Mo Willems Book: Tuck gobbles these books up each night. They're leveled, too, which is pretty awesome. They're funny, kind, and have a great message.
5) The Giantest Basket Ev: Craig's momma bought me this for Christmas, and then I put another one immediately on my Wishlist. It's MASSIVE, but it works so well for a dirty clothes hamper. It would be equally as awesome for a stuffed animal container. It's super soft, too.
Part Three: People I Love To Follow
Here's a quick list of people I love lately:
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.