I've got a few random things to share with you today --
1) Craig's cousin, Stephanie, makes earrings that I am love, love, loving. She's even recently graduated to leather cuffs and tassels AND she bakes. I'm not quite sure how she makes it all happen. The earrings are around $5/pair, they're leather, light weight, and oh-so-trendy. The best part here is that Stephanie is a teacher and a mom. She saw some earrings she loved, she thought she could make them for less, and well ... now all the people are obsessed. You'll just need to request to be her friend, and then you can see the earrings she's got for sale. #shopsmall
2) My former student Sarah is a pediatric nurse, and she has started her own painting/calligraphy business, Chiarta. And oh my stars, is she talented. I bought two of the "She Just Shines" banners (see below - a screen shot grabbed from her InstaStories) - one for me and one for a friend. They're hand lettered AND HAND SEWN. What?!?! HERE is her Instagram. If you're not in the market to purchase anything, follow her anyway ... she makes some beautiful things.
3) If you're a teacher looking for a fun activity this week, or if you are hosting a Christmas party - I give you "Christmas Carol Pictionary" - click HERE for the PDF. Shout out to Creations by Kara for the easy to use resource.
4) You can now shop an Amazon wish list for foster kids. HERE is the link. Tuck and I donated a few things. It was super simple, and I'm glad we had the chance to make the holidays a little brighter for someone else.
OTHER VERY IMPORTANT THINGS:
Random People I've Been Following:
- Mallory Ervin on YouTube
- Jenna Sue Designs Blog
- North Carolina Charm (who also has an awesome section for women dealing with double mastectomies, or eye problems with toddlers)
- My Battle Call - Valli Gideons
Also, my mom texted me that she's making us lasagna for dinner tonight and she'd like to know what time it should be ready. I would just like to say thank the Lord for parents. That's all.
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.