Hi guys -
Over the course of the last month or so, I've just gotten a ton of questions about things that my son enjoys, questions about the bounce house, and even makeup advice (a topic that I am NOT an expert in).
Things You've Asked About:
What Tuck is Giving for Valentine's Day: I tried to stay away from candy for The General's Valentine's Day treats. This year, I bought finger lights. They're little lights that have an elastic band that fit on fingers. They come in four colors, and I bought the pack of 100. Each kid in his class will be able to have ten. Bonus: It's not chocolate that I'll probably eat later.
** And I'll probably buy another pack towards the end of March for testing motivation for my students.
THE BOUNCE HOUSE: Santa also brought The Gen a bounce house last year. We have been having so much fun in it lately - it fits in the basement perfectly. This is the cheapest I've seen it all year, so if you're going to get one, I suggest now. The price goes up the warmer it gets outside.
Things My Five-Year-Old LOVES:
- Geodes: National Geographic Geodes in a set of four -- you have to break them open. They also come with eye protection for kids. Just a warning -- while they're awesome, they are so, so hard to break open. When they do, though? It's pretty cool. Hint: I used a hammar and a "chisel" that was actually a railroad tie.
- Blow Up Planets: My kid loves, loves, loves the planets. These blow up pretty big and I had to label them with a sharpie because #iteachenglish ... but they've been so awesome. It comes with a sun and moon, too, and you need to be careful in my dining room ... because the planets are currently rotating around the sun.
- Strider Bike: This is a pretty heavy duty bike that comes in a lot of colors. He's been riding it around the house on the wood floors since it's been so cold. It's just a little small for him, but ... if I'm being honest? It's alright because it's IN THE HOUSE.
- Bouncer Ball With Handle: He bounces in for breakfast, bounces while watching TV, kicks it around in the bounce house. Bounces, bounces, bounces.
Currently In My Cart:
- Lemon flavored Vitamin D chews because it's the never ending winter.
- Long bell sleeved dress in all. the. colors. Magenta is currently in the cart because hi spring!
- Oversized cable knit turtleneck because it's STILL the never ending winter.
If You Love Makeup and Hair:
- BB Cream with SPF 35
- NARS Illuminator
* Both things that I use errrrrrrday. I mix them together and it's magic.
- The Champion of Champions - the T3 HAIR DRYER. My mom got all of us one for Christmas and it blow dries my hair in FORTY EIGHT SECONDS. I know it's expensive, you guys, but dang. It actually blows my hand back when I turn it on. It's amazing.
Sure hope that answers all the questions. :)
. About Moi .
I love, love, love flannel sheets and I am really passionate about lists on post it notes and most of the time I'm sad that no one else is as excited as I am about Diet Mountain Dew. I also adore run-on sentences. And if you need an awesome virtual assistant, who is full of personality and really good jokes? Email me. I'm your girl.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
He saw her before he saw
anything else in the room.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.